Monday 6 April 2009

Just like Mum!














This is Molly my youngest ( I also have two boys Reeve 15 and Cal 14) She joined me this evening while I was painting and asked me to draw her a quick sketch of one of my girls that she could paint! The lovely raven haired girl is Mollys, she painted and inked her all by herself! Such talent!! The last pic is my effort ...it is Molly and her dolly!!!
As you can probably tell I don't have the luxury of my own studio space but I have to take over the dining room table!!

7 comments:

  1. wow!!! that's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute! She did a beautiful job! I have two little girls and we all sit up in the studio (the dining room) and paint together... though they are only 2 and 3 and not quite at your little girl's level just yet :) I can't really imagine anything better than painting with my daughters. I'm sure you feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I work from my dining room too we still call it the dining room even though I can't remember the last time we ate in there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly is a talent to watch for sure!
    My kids used to come into art college with me when I couldn't get a babysitter at the end of the school day, just an hour or two.
    They were 7 and 9 and everyone made a fuss of them, they loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has done shuch a wonderful job of painting and inking her in! Well done Molly, you are truly and artist, just like mum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wonderful! How lovely to see Mommy and Me watercolors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever girl! She definitely has the creative gene doesn't she, what a lovely drawing :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails