Thursday 5 February 2009

two of everything





new painting.... the images are a bit flat because I am completely rubbish with a camera!
This painting has lots of elements that I am always draw to: heart necklaces,rosey cheeks,heart birthmarks,swirls,trees,pretty dresses.........I am enjoying painting at the moment and am slowly developing some sort of style.I think I need to experiment with the backgrounds a little ..I can't paint everyone in an enchanted woodland!!! But I love painting rosey cheeks,heart necklaces and pretty dresses! These 'twins' are on Etsy.
I have just looked out of the window and at last it is snowing!!! I was beginning to feel like I was missing out!!(sad)For those of you not in the UK ,most of the country has had alot of snow this week and I live in a fairly rural part of Lancashire and we have had hardly any! My relatives in London have had more!!!My children are feeling very upset because they haven't had any time off school.....I may have to get the sledge out of the shed!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Debbie, absolutely love this. You have such a great style. Im enjoying your blog and your paintings, your inspiring me! Kailix

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heart necklaces and little hair clips are adorable, I know what you mean about experimenting with backgrounds but I do love your enchanted woodland backgrounds though!!

    Glad you finally got some snow, we got hit with quite a lot again over night and the schools are closed (again)

    Micki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this 'two of everything' concept...and the paintings are gorgeous.
    X Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) i really love your wonderful painting! <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails